From: Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:11 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org <dev@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Jira contributor access

Roger,

I have added you as a Contributor to the NIFI, NIFIREG, and NIFILIBS
projects in Jira, looking forward to your contributions! I'm
interested to know what you have in mind for native Vertica support vs
the RDBMS processors using the Vertica JDBC driver, are you thinking
bulk loading capabilities? Or some faster native transport mechanism?

Regards,
Matt