Hi,

If to make NiFi work on K8S is a beast, then to make it work on Openshift, is a
category-5 Kaiju [1][2].

This is definitely not a few days task for a single person.

Why not run NiFi just in docker (docker-compose)? Or on bare metal?

Best regards,
Endre

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiju
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Rim_(film)