Second email....

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Glenn Barnard <barnardgl...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 7:17 AM
Subject: NIFI Flow Design System
To: <dev@nifi.apache.org>

Hi, I recently had the pleasure of using NIFI at DXC Technology and was
wondering if the FDS component was available to use in my own applications.
I wrote a BPM Workflow engine, but the XML is becoming unmanageable. So,
I'm looking for a tool I can insert into my web apps to help me in this
development.

My primary app is Job Manager, which can already perform a series of tasks,
but Iit needs better flow control that is easy to create, store and test.

Please advise if the Flow Design System would be a good fit for my purposes
and what I'd have to do to download it.

Thank you so much!