I'm interested in being able to configure NiFi in a way that it will, upon
startup, create a process group using the latest (or otherwise specified) flow
that is stored within a NiFi Registry (probably something in nifi.properties).
If it fails to connect to/pull from the registry then I want that NiFi to fail
to start. I think this would be useful when it comes to deploying NiFi in a
container so that you can have it start with a specific flow without having to
have it join an active NiFi cluster. That process group (or groups if we want
to get fancy and allow more than one) should be configured so that version
control with the registry is already set up as well.

This behavior should only occur if the NiFi being started currently has an
empty flow. This should prevent changes to the graph from being stomped on if
that NiFi is restarted later on.

Just wanted to solicit thoughts on such a thing.