I have not test throughput of InvokeHTTP so am not sure what the maximum
is, but can give some general guidance.

1kb isn't bad. For bottleneck I'd use top, iotop, etc. to figure out system
resources usage while your flow is running.

You should be able to increase both your nifi count by more and adjust your
processors until you are limited by your system resources.

Have you verified the endpoint you are sending to is not the bottle neck?

Chad