Hi I have been working on a custom processor "ExecuteMojoScoringRecord" that
integrates H2O MOJO Scoring Pipeline with NiFi to do batch scoring and real
time scoring on test data to get predicted label(s). In an earlier test of the
processor, I used a hydraulic system sensor data set and only predicted 1
label, which was cooling efficiency. The flow file outputted by the
"ExecuteMojoScoringRecord" had content of 1 predicted label field name and
field value.

However, later when I updated the Hydraulic data set by adding a cooling
condition label as the last column, now the processor's MOJO was predicting
cooling condition, which returns 3 predicted labels ""cool_cond_y_3,
cool_cond_y_20, cool_cond_y_100" and their associated prediction values.
However,  the flow files coming out of this processor have empty content. The
prediction values are missing. Right before the
writer.write(scoredFirstRecord), I added logs into the code to see if the key
value pairs of the scoredFirstRecord contained the field names and field
values. The data showed up in the logs. Yet, it does not show up the flow file
content. The changes I made to the output Avro schema were adding 3 field names
and their field data types, which are double cause the prediction data type is
Float64. Why do you think the flow file content is empty?