If I have changed a custom processor's PropertyDescriptor.nameand/or .displayName,including changes I have made to my /additionalDetails.html, /and I have:

- removed that processor from my test flow or removed flow.xml.gz altogether
- removed my NAR from /${NIFI_ROOT}///custom-lib/ and bounced NiFi with the new custom NAR copied

yet nothing changes (in usage or in additional details), what am I overlooking?

Let's set aside the vaguely confusing semantic distinction between nameand displayName, I just want NiFi to forget my new custom processor completely and then accept my new version as if brand new including all the changes I have made.

Thanks for any suggestions.