I have tried both the PutDatabaseRecord and ConvertJsonToSQL
components. I am converting my flow file to Avro in both cases.and gets me
further than using Avro by itself

When the components fetch column names to validate against the schema of
the flowfile it produces the following quert:

show /* JDBC:DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() */ columns in table
"ADVENTUREWORKS"."STAGING"."Store"

So having the double quotes on the DBName and SchemaName are not an issue
for me, but the double quotes on the table name is not working for me.

I could customize the component, but if there is a workaround I would
appreciate it.

Also I would like to investigate becoming a contributor. I have worked with
Talend for over 10 years, but NiFi has me converted

tony pearson