Belated congratulations!

On August 3, 2020 at 04:02:17, Arpad Boda (ab...@apache.org) wrote:

Apache NiFi community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Marton
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Marton's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to continued involvement in
the project.

Marton had more than 100 contributions to MiNiFi C++ this year in various
areas: from Windows-specific memory leaks to nice new features and a lot of
code reviews. He also showed active presence on the mailing list helping
out the community.

Welcome and congratulations!