We’re trying to do bulk loading of data in Teradata using NIFI. Is that
possible in NIFI?
Currently we noticed that row by row inserts to teradata is possible but that
is not scaling well when it comes to loading millions of records. Teradata has
their own set of utility operators: FASTLOAD, MULTILOAD, TPTLOAD, TPTUPDATE,
etc that we can use to do fast bulk loading of records
into Teradata.  Does NIFI support any of these operators? So far I only see the
option to run SQL against teradata not utility jobs.

Harisa Urooj
EMEA Cloud Architect
+44 7557 564489

[signature_1806873648]<http://www.teradata.com/>

3 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG, London, UK
teradata.com<http://www.teradata.com/>

Stop buying “analytics.” Invest in answers.

This e-mail is from Teradata Corporation and may contain information that is
confidential or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.