You have treated Google as your friend and worked through the dozen or so examples by other folk doing this, right?

--just a suggestion.

On 9/23/20 1:21 PM, Abiodun Adegbile wrote:
*/Hello Team,/*

Still looking forward to your reply.
/
/

/I got this though after i tried setting up the 2-node cluster on two separate physical servers vms/

*/

/*

*/
/*

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

*/
/*

*/KEEP SAFE, STAY SAFE & STAY STRONG/*

/
/

/I celebrate you.../

/*/ADEGBILE ABIODUN A.(OCA, OCP, OCIFA, OCIAA, OCIAP)/*/

*/Database Administrator/Infrastructure Services/*

*/Bluechip Technologies Limited/*

*/Plot 9B, Onikoyi Lane/*

*/Ikoyi. Lagos State./*

*/Mobile : +234 806 206 9970/*

*/Website : www.bluechiptech.biz <http://www.bluechiptech.biz>/*

*/
/*

.../*2016 Winner Oracle Transformational Deal of the Year - Nigeria*./