https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4638 - This is a big increase in
graph functionality, and I want to give him a chance to get his first
contribution in with 1.13 (we may have some more of his work we can
open source).

Matt's also reviewing some of my Cassandra and graph tickets as well.
I wouldn't call those **blockers**, but having the Cassandra DMC fully
fleshed out would be nice.