Hi Cory,

Thanks for submitting the issue and requesting access to Jira, I'm sure one
of the project maintainers will be able to add you soon.

I added a comment to the issue you submitted and I would be interested to
hear more details on your proposed implementation.  As mentioned in the
comment, I have another open issue that is closely related to S/MIME
handling, and includes some Controller Services that could be useful in
implementing signed S/MIME emails.  Feel free to provide your comments on
the related issue and PR in GitHub.

Regards,
David Handermann