I noticed that nifi-docker/dockermaven-stateless/pom.xml and
nifi-docker/docker-compose/docker-compose.yml in the source package and tag are
still using 1.13.0-SNAPSHOT.

Is that a problem?

The former is experimental, and the latter is for convenience, so it’s not
deadly but previous source archives had changed the version at the same time.

-joey