Forwarding to the Users email alias to see if I can get some assistance with
this. I'm just trying to configure the analytic properties and see the events
in the logs as seen in the YouTube Video by Yolanda Davis,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt8TSlHu7PE. She showed you can view the events
in "nifi-app.log" however, I'm not seeing any of these events. The predictions
are being met, so there is data. Again, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,Aliesha
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Aliesha Alli <aliesh...@yahoo.com>To:
dev@nifi.apache.org <dev@nifi.apache.org>Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021,
04:17:45 PM ESTSubject: Analytic Framework Metrics / Logging
 Hello NiFi Team,
I have downloaded both NiFi Linux and Windows on separate systems and
configured "analytics.predict" properties, created a FlowFile, and changed the
processors to Debug. 100% of the threshold object is met, but I don't see any
events for predictions or R-Square score in the nifi-app.log file. In Linux
specifically as this is my main environment, what do I need to enable in order
to see the analytic prediction or events associated with the analytic framework?
Thank you,Aliesha