Hi,

We are using Nifi as a piece of a larger processing system. Files (and thus
flowfiles) are related to objects that have an ID external to Nifi. To be able
to track objects, flowfiles are given the external ID as a flowfile attribute.
When a processor fails the flowfile is routed to a flow that updates the
monitoring system with the external ID and the error message of our making.

But the root cause of the failure, described by the bulletin, is "lost". That
is, we log it using the SiteToSiteBulltinReportingTask, but we have to manually
match the bulletin with our recorded error based on time stamp.

Do you think it would be possible / good idea to add the bulletin to the
flowfile as part of the Nifi core somehow (AbstractProcessor?), so that any
processor that fail automatically adds a standard attribute to the flowfile
causing the error?

Thanks,
Geir Klingenberg