David,

Ok thanks - do you have a sense of when what you see as good 1.14
specific work will be merged?  Do you have the reviewers/engagement
you need?

This 1.14 is already pretty packed but definitely agree we need to
make real progress on secure by default and this release is a great
time to take the first big step.

Thanks