(only keeping dev list)

Hi Floriane,

I added you as a contributor on the NiFi JIRA project.

In order to open pull requests against the NiFi github project, you need to
fork the project, create branches on your fork with your code changes and
submit a pull request against the main branch of NiFi. More information
available here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/nifi/contributor+guide

Thanks,
Pierre