+1 (non-binding)

- Built from source on Ubuntu 21.04 with Azul Zulu 11.0.10
- Ran NiFi on Azul Zulu 11.0.10 and 1.8.0.282
- Configured encrypted Flow File Repository using KeyStore Key Provider and
PKCS12
- Configured encrypted Flow File Swap Manager
- Tested set-sensitive-properties-key and set-single-user-credentials
commands
- Tested flow with PutTCP and ListenTCP with TLS 1.3
- Tested flow with UnpackContent using Zip file with bzip2 compression
- Tested flow with EncryptContentPGP and DecryptContentPGP
- Tested NiFi Toolkit using AES-GCM encryption of nifi.properties including
new repository password property
- Tested NiFi Registry with bucket creation and NiFi process group version
control
- Test NiFi Stateless with GetFile and UnpackContent flow downloaded from
NiFi process group

Regards,
David Handermann