Hi,

I found a project Plumber, try this.

https://github.com/TouK/plumber

Tony Koval

On 2021/07/22 03:25:31, Phil H <g...@gmail.com<mailto:g...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Hi there,>

> I use the built in unit tests in the maven processor archetype for each of>

> my processors, but I would like to set up some integration testing using>

> multiple processors.>

> Is this possible? If so, anyone care to sling me some example code? Eg: say>

> I wanted to run a test connecting GenerateFlowFile's output to PutFile's>

> input.>

> Thanks!>

> Phil>

________________________________

Informacie, ktore su obsahom tejto spravy elektronickej posty a vsetky
pripojene subory a prilohy su doverne a su/mozu byt obchodnym a/alebo bankovym
tajomstvom alebo su/mozu byt pravne chranene podla inych pravnych predpisov.
Pre blizsie informacie navstivte, prosim, www.vub.sk/legalcaution.

The information contained in this electronic mail message and any files and
attachments transmitted are confidential and are/may be a trade and/or bank
secret or are/may be legally privileged under other legal regulations. For
further information, please, visit www.vub.sk/legalcaution.

VUB, a.s., Mlynske nivy 1, 829 90 Bratislava 25, Slovenska republika

Pred vytlacenim e-mailu prosim zvazte dopad na zivotne prostredie.
Before printing this e-mail, think about the impact on the environment.