From: Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 9:34 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pull request for ValidateJSON revisit

Tim,

It looks like I’d done a review but then there were updates and I missed the
fact that the PR had been updated.

My main concern was with the licensing. It looks like I thought it was MIT but
in fact it was ASL v2 (either I looked at the wrong dependency or the license
was changed).
Looking through its LICENSE and NOTICE file, it doesn’t appear that there is
anything needed in the license.

At this point, it looks like the PR has been closed, and I cannot re-open it
(Says “The repository that submitted this pull request has been deleted.”).
Based on a quick re-review, I think the PR is okay otherwise. If you want to
open another PR I should be able to quickly review & merge.

Thanks
-Mark

[1]