Hello there,

I am talking on behalf of the New Generation Internet  Research gropu of
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and as member of FIWARE Community. In the
last years, we have been working on custom NiFi's processors for providing
NGSI-LD support for data persistence in different storage systems. We already
have many processors ready for this purpose and we have the intention to
contribute these developments to NiFi project. We have created the ticket in
Jira NIFI-8472 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-8472>  with more
information about it. It is possible that we can start a discussion for
analyzing the possibility of contributing this code?

BR,

Andrés Muñoz