Hi Muhammad,

I am not sure what scenario you intend to cover, but in many cases, the
“scripted” processor family is a satisfying solution to work with Python.

I suggest you to take a look of the InvokeScriptedProcessor and the
ScriptedTransformRecord. Depending on your needs, they might help you to
execute Python based logic.

Kind regards,
Bence