100% agree, didn't give any thought on how to do it but definitely on
board :) We show users where to find these NARs when they ask (or
there are some links around), and if you add the NAR(s) the docs show
up in your NiFi instance, but to really showcase the power of NiFi we
should publicly display all the docs for all the components published
as a result of a release.

Regards,
Matt