From: Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 10:16 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Log4j Vunrability

Bcc'ing you Martin

Yes of course we're very in tuned to what is happening.  The convenience binary
we sent doesn't contain log4j impacted libs.  But some of the nars we publish
that people can use do.  We also do not use log4j directly as we use slf4j.
But we're not certain that every possible avenue of this is shut down so we're
treating this as if we must replace it entirely.  To that end we are releasing
Apache NiFi
1.15.1 and doing so in urgent timeline.  There have been issues with the
release process presumably due to Apache being under so much load.
But we're on it.  Hopefully vote today/release up/available tomorrow.
TBD

Thanks