Hello,

The GetSplunk processor has 3 time range strategies...

- Managed from beginning
- Managed from current
- Provided

The "managed" strategies store the last successful time range in
processor state, so when splunk is down it should keep trying to query
Splunk and failing and never updating the state, so each next
execution would still have the start time as the end of the last
success, and therefore would capture the whole range that Splunk was
down.

It looks like you may be using the "provided" strategy since you are
specifying values for Earliest and Latest. The provided strategy was
meant to just query exactly what is provided, so it does not store
state or create incremental time ranges automatically, which means you
won't get the backfill in this case.

Thanks,

Bryan