Deepak,

As a general rule you can't mix and match versions of a NAR due to possible
changes in the way they're loaded, packaged, etc. If you're using NiFi
1.14.0 I recommend using the 1.14.0 version of that NAR [1]. If one "just
works" in a different version that's more about serendipity than support :)

Regards,
Matt

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/nifi-splunk-nar/1.14.0/nifi-splunk-nar-1.14.0.nar