Hi Steven,

Excited by your interest in this! A Jira was created to migrate the NiFi
website to ASF git build/deploy [1]. I’ve been meaning to work on it but
haven’t had the cycles.

In my research on static-site generators, Hugo [2] came up as a very strong
candidate especially due to its speed. There are 10 Apache websites that
currently use Hugo [3]. Apache Jena is one of them and that team documented
their migration steps on their wiki [4].

Perhaps you could do some research and share your findings. If we can get a
working version of the current NiFi website in a chosen generator, we can get a
Discuss thread going in the community similar to what Apache Jena did [5].

I would love to help with the migration as well as a refresh of the site!

-Drew

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6848>
[2] https://gohugo.io/ <https://gohugo.io/>
[3] https://github.com/search?q=topic%3Ahugo+org%3Aapache&type=Repositories