From: McDaniel, G. Patrick (OCIO) (CON)
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 2:37 PM
To: disa.stig_...@mail.mil
Subject: Apache NIFI service SRG

Hi,

I don't have a cac (any longer) and am having a hell of a time locating the SRG
that tells me how to configure the NIFI service that comes with the Apache
SRG/STIG. It's my understanding that it is not a STIG but an SRG. I think the
information is on the Apache website but I haven't been able to locate anything
on your website on the pages that don't require a cac.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

VR
Pat

G Patrick McDaniel
Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE)
Information Security Risk Management Unit (ISRMU)
Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
FBIHQ/PP-2, RM. W5-78
375 E Street SW, Washington, DC 20024
Ph: 202.203.1773