Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out. After saving the configuration, the UI does reload
the component that was modified. However, as you noted when the validating
is lengthy the Status may still be Validating. This listing and other
listings throughout the application do not automatically refresh like the
canvas does. As you described, the contents of the listing required you to
manually refresh with the button at the bottom of the table. Free feel to
file a JIRA regarding this issue. While supporting automatically refreshing
every listing in the application is a larger effort, we could consider
continuing to reload in this specific scenario.

Thanks

Matt