Hi everyone!

I was not sure which email to use, my apologies if I'm not using the correct
one, but I wanted to reach out and ask if there's a way to completely isolate
tenants in a multi-tenant environment.

Right now, in a multi-tenant environment you create a process group for each
tenant, and you restrict access so only users for a tenant can work within
their process group, but users not belonging to the same process group will see
these ghosted components which is no good for us.

Is there a way to redirect users directly to the process group they belong
after they log in with no ability to navigate to a higher level?

We don't want users to see or navigate thru process groups they don't belong
to, including the root process group.

Can you configure NiFi to work this way?

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!

Respectfully,
Adalberto Lopez