Hi Lucky S,

Can you please share which MiNiFi and MiNiFi Toolkit version you are
referring to?
Also is this MiNiFi C++ or MiNiFi Java agent?

If possible please detail your use-case as well. Are you trying to create a
flow in NiFi and export it to MiNiFi, and using the remote port to
communicate with NiFi via S2S?

Thanks
Ferenc