Thanks for putting this together David. This is an excellent writeup and
it's great to have a release where we focus on tech debt as well as making
sure we stay up to date with our dependencies and what we support. This is
a great opportunity for us to clean a lot of things in our code and I can't
wait for us to get started with this. I'm definitely a +1 to have a formal
vote on this proposal.

Thanks,
Pierre