Hello, I am new to Nifi (right now on 1.19.0) and currently having trouble with ReplaceText processor. Did my best to find resources on the net to find out what's going on , but nothing seems to address my issue.
I built a simple Flow...generating flowfile -> ReplaceText.

I can see that the Read counter in ReplaceText increased , but somehow the Queue is stuck (Data is being penalized). On the ReplaceText right top corner, I can see some info window saying that the flowfile as transferred to "Success" but I don't see anything going on in the Success route.

I don't see anything in the log file that would indicate any errors relating to ReplaceText.
Attached are my flow and the ReplaceText Config.
Could anyone point me to the right direction please?

Seems like this issue is similar to NIFI-6426