Hi Dan,

NiFi 1.15.0 included the removal of One-Time Password Authentication as
described in NIFI-8931 [1].

Depending on the authentication strategy configured, the Access Token REST
API can be used to create a Bearer Token that can be used for a longer
duration. Configuring and authorizing X.509 Client Certificates is another
option for programmatic access, but there is no direct replacement for
One-Time Password Authentication.

Regards,
David Handermann