Hello,

Apache MiNiFi is not FIPS 140-2 certified by NIST, although in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-11344 we made progress to allow
MiNiFi to run on FIPS enabled environment. Within this, we made it possible to
use BCFKS key store types that provide greater security than the standard JKS
and PKCS12 implementations. MD5 algorithm usage was also removed.

The change will be released in MiNiFi v. 1.21.0 and 2.0

Regards,
Ferenc Erdei