Dear Chandradeep,

Though I haven't seen your configuration yet, I tried to test the scenario. If
you want to listen to different topics with a single processor, you need to use
wildcards. If you have two clients that are publishing to
buildings/A/1/temperature and buildings/A/2/temperature, then the subscriber
client’s topic filter should be buildings/A/+/temperature. With the latest
version (1.21.0) this works as expected. I’ve also tested the “workaround”
approach to create two consumers but it also worked correctly. I advise you to
revise your configuration. If you need additional help, please share it on the
user's mailing list or through the NiFi Slack channel.

Best regards,
Nandor Soma Abonyi