Joe and team,

Thank you for the coming release.
I am hoping someone can review/commit
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-11392for this as well.
This resolves an issue where nifi gets hung on shutdown.
I have reviewed and tested this and it looks good.

(and thank you very much markap14 and mosermw for previous recent
reviews/merging of tickets I was working on)
Thanks,
Nissim Shiman

    On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 12:57:42 PM EDT, David Handermann