Ive got a wks/offline server scenario where reverse DNS doesn't work and
things like the online Usage help and processor state don't update in a
similar way. If I was to guess it'd be something like a recent jetty
upgrade behaving differently; but just a guess. When the 30s timeout
occurs, things render as expected.

It's also a pain trying to drag connectors into a funnel, that processor
type in particular has difficulty turning green.