Hi Dirk,

You're definitely not the odd one out there using JS with NiFi. The most
common usage is definitely Groovy but I'm aware of NiFi users using JS. I'm
not aware of a specific timeline as I don't know if someone in the
community is actively looking into it right now but I agree that this
should be something to take into account for NiFi 2.0.

Pierre