Hey Bence and team,

I'd definitely be in favor of a better approach here. When removing
variables, I found myself with the need to update a lot of copies of
nifi.properties as well as other configuration files across many places of
the codebase. I don't know what is the best option/approach here but having
a single source of truth somewhere and being able to reference this
everywhere with customization definitely sounds nice.

Pierre