Hi to NIFI dev team,

I have below requirements where documentation or your assistance is required in
the logging. Currently LogMessage and LogAttribute process are supported. But
is it enough to log json object or request body and response body. We need a
processor which can log file-flow content, JSON documents and other useful
information.

Requirement 1:

  *   Consume events from the MQTT.
  *   Log the events in the log file.
  *   Transform the event by using JOLT Transformation.
  *   Log the transformed JSON document in the log file.
  *   Invoke HTTP request and post it.
  *   Log request body and response body with http status code in log file.

Requirement 2:

  *   Exposed Rest API from NIFI
  *   Log request body in the log file
  *   Send it to Kafka.
  *   Log the Kafka event in the log file.

Regards,

[cid:image001.png@01DA515C.145B9BC0]
Kumar Kapil
Software Architect