Hi Team,

I have created a pull request to address this issue by adding a new method
"transform" in minifi toolkit to convert json flow file from Nifi to MiNifi
flow json file.
I have also updated the issue in JIRA to my name.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/8393

Ajay Premarajan
Intelizign Lifecycle Services Pvt Ltd
No.9 Murrays Gate Road (1st floor),
Alwarpet, Chennai - 600 018
Mobile: +91-9677916373
website: www.intelizign.com<http://www.intelizign.com>

DISCLAIMER: This Electronic Mail (e-mail) contains confidential and privileged
information intended only for the use of individual only for the use of the
individual or entity to which is sent. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the
distribution, or copying of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
by reply e-mail or telephone