Hi Glenda,

Looking at the documentation, an approach you could take is to create an
AWSCredentialsProviderControllerService[1] as your AWS Credentials Provider
Service property value in the PutS3Object processor configuration
properties. You can assign a value to the access key and secret key
properties of the controller service. I have not done this myself, so
hopefully others can chime in to verify if this is the correct approach or
not. Hope that helps.

Best,
Shane

[1]