Ajay

We do not have a specific date in mind.  I believe largely we've completed
the major efforts we had intended for 2.0 and that even went further to
include a completely re-written UI which is a huge help.  We do continue to
find unmaintained or security relevant code with limited maintenance and
we're aggressively cleaning all that up.  We need to ensure we've cleaned
up all deprecated bits and are putting ourselves in the best position to
maintain, secure, and add capability as we go.

Not speaking for the community but my personal take is we're likely 1-2
months away now from minting a release as GA of 2.0 as what I see that
remains is pretty purely just code removal/clean-up.  There are always one
or two surprises that emerge but the 2.0 line is looking really good and is
already considerably in use for production purposes so stability is there.

Thanks
Joe