How do I recover from the below error. My Queue got filled up and my whole
drive was consumed. I had to manually delete the files in content
repository. And I'm getting the below error continuously ..

2015-05-15 16:12:39,577 ERROR [Swap In FlowFiles Thread-1]
o.a.n.controller.FileSystemSwapManager Failed to Swap In FlowFiles for
FlowFileQueue[id=01019607-dd26-41fa-93ad-44bdc369eab1] due to
java.io.IOException: All Partitions have been blacklisted due to failures
when attempting to update. If the Write-Ahead Log is able to perform a
checkpoint, this issue may resolve itself. Otherwise, manual intervention
will be required