Toivo,

You shouldn't feel overly constrained here either.  If you receive an
object that has four parts within it and you want to do four different
types of analysis of those parts in parallel a valid play is to have a
processor which understands that and behaves that way.  That might be
more appropriate given the specific nature of the use case.  Obviously
the more niceties off the shelve NiFi can provide the better.  As you
think through this more feel free to keep throwing out what you're
thinking and seeing we can try to help.  This feels like the beginning
of a blog post or wiki page ...

Thanks
Joe