OK great. The nice thing about the existing codebase is that the
nifi-standard-processors module has a lot of
really great examples that should help bring people up to speed, and they are
generally pretty well
unit tested. Certainly that's a good place to go for examples.

But if you run into any issues, let us know and I'm sure we'll get everything
straightened out!

Thanks
-Mark