Hi,

As 1.3 has just been released :0) I thought it appropriate to make an effort
to upgrade some documentation in an attempt to drag parts of the wiki into
the 1.3 era.

In particular the following link is broken [1](404)
The eclipse tutorial [2] needs updating slightly to accommodate new releases
of both eclipse and Nutch
The task list needs revised to accommodate significant changes from 1.2 -
1.3
Some of the cmd line options [4] require expansion and clearer definition.

If it is OK I will make an attempt to firstly bring this material up-to-date
in the near future before moving on to other parts of the wiki.

[1] http://nutch.apache.org/apidocs/index.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse1.0
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/TaskList
[4] http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/CommandLineOptions