Hi,

As I am back home I propose to rebuild the site to link the current tutorial
link to the new 1.3 tutorial on the wiki. I would also like to formally make
my first committ by adding my name to the list of committers before I
progress with other bits and pieces.

Julien, I managed to pick out from some of your activity (these are not your
exact words) a suggestion to make a clear definition of Nutch explicit on
the website. Can we get some ideas out in the open which summarizes the
project and the points we wish to get across to prospective users, visitors
and generally anyone else who stumbles across the site.

If we can agree on some documentation then I will be happy to make the
changes. Should I open a ticket for this?

Thank you

--
*Lewis*